NOX Events (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is NOX Events (Company number 70662703) with registered office at NOX Events, Woenselse Markt 39a – 5612CS Eindhoven in The Netherlands.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.nox.events (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, or piece of content, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, watch a stream and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, your Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat username, ID and page likes if you log in via Facebook Connect (the latter for example to make content suggestions on our site), musical preferences, language and clothing sizes.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and any server errors or access logins for diagnosis and repair;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide for instance nay information collected about you from third party sites will be governed by their privacy policies and you should read their terms carefully before accessing this content. NOX Events has no influence over the data provided to it by third parties. All third party sourced data is statistical and does not identify you individually. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Amsterdam). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If NOX Events or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our webserver, Google Analytics or our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Requests for further information and customer satisfaction
Where you confirm you would like to receive further information or contact NOX Events (for example, by submitting your information through the contact forms on the website), NOX Events, our associated companies, partner organisations and third parties will only contact you if you have opted in to receive information and further contact from the company or its representatives. NOX Events may from time to time provide your details to NOX Events customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that NOX Events may monitor and improve the services it provides.
Accordingly, representatives of NOX Events or those acting on its behalf may, from time to time, contact you and ask for comments on the services provided by NOX Events. In addition, NOX Events associated companies and third parties may contact you with information and products, services, updates and other issues the company believes may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time, following the steps described below in the “Your rights” section.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to Personal Information We Hold about You
In accordance with the Act, you may have the right to access the Personal Information we Process about you. Please note that any request to access or obtain copies of your Personal Information must be made in writing (e.g., email or by post) and we may, depending on the applicable law, be entitled to charge a nominal fee to cover some of our administration costs. We may also ask you to verify your identity and to provide further details about your request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to rectification
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the Personal Information we retain about you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit true, accurate and complete information to us. You have the ability to change certain information online (such as Title, First name, Last name, organisation name, and your subscription preferences. We may from time to time send you an email update to remind you to tell us about any updates or changes to your Personal Information. You have the right to request that any inaccurate Personal Information held by or on behalf of us is corrected and any incomplete information is completed by contacting us at email@example.com.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like us to erase the Personal Information that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to restrict Processing
You have the right to restrict us from Processing your Personal Information, by contacting us at email@example.com where: (1) you believe that the Personal Information held by us about you is not accurate, until we can verify the accuracy of such Personal Information; (2) you believe that the Processing of your Personal Information is unlawful; (3) you believe that we no longer have any reason to Process your Personal Information, except for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, or for complying with retention obligations e.g. under tax, commercial and employment law; and (4) you object to the Processing as described in in the paragraph below, unless and until we can establish that we have legitimate grounds to continue Processing your Personal Information.
Right to object to Processing
If you would like us to stop Processing your Personal Information, you can request by contacting us at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from a Marketing email you can either click on the unsubscribe link in the email or, send an email to at email@example.com with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
Right to Data Portability
You may have the right to receive your Personal Information in a format that would enable you to transmit such Personal Information to another company. You can request this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.